Praca i finansowanie: Pokaż
Project Manager (m/f/d) | Oferta pracy
European Exchange (Europäische Austausch gGmbH)
DyscyplinyAntropologia Nauki o sztuce Nauki o komunikacji Kulturoznawstwo Ekonomia Etnologia Filmoznawstwo Gender studies Geografia Historia Stosunki międzynarodowe Studia żydowskie Nauki prawne Nauki o języku Literaturoznawstwo Medioznawstwo Inna Filozofia Nauki o polityce Nauki o religii Slawistyka Socjologia Teatrologia Translatoryka
The European Exchange (Europäische Austausch gGmbH) is looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) for an immediate start for the management and financial coordination of international projects in the field of democracy promotion in Eastern Europe.
Knowledge of political events in the target region is an advantage. Candidates with initial management experience from other professions who would like to start working in the non-profit sector are welcome to apply!
- Coordination within an international project team
- Communication with project partners and service providers
- Monitoring and reporting of project activities
- Financial planning and ongoing financial controlling of project budgets in cooperation with the financial supervisor and in coordination with program management
- Preparing narrative and financial reports in coordination with the program management
- Monitoring compliance with donor regulations and internal reporting regulations
- Supervision of international partner organisations with regard to the correct implementation of funding regulations
- Office work, correspondence, filing in the accounting system and cooperation with external accountants
- Previous professional experience in project management and grant or budget management
- Very good MS Office skills
- Very good language skills in English and Russian, basic knowledge of German, other European languages like Ukrainian, Polish of advantage
- Quick familiarisation with new tasks, commitment, reliability, ability to work in a team
- Basic knowledge of political events in the target region would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Co-development of a recently begun project
- Intercultural team, flexible and appreciative working environment across all European Exchange programs
- Loft office in Berlin-Kreuzberg with a phenomenal team
The job is scheduled to start as soon as possible. The place of work is Berlin with possibility of home office days. The scope of the position is 32-40 hours per week. Remuneration depends on the applicant's qualifications and is based on the TVöD remuneration groups. The position is for a limited period until 31.12.2024, an extension is sought subject to funding.
How to apply:
Applications received will be screened on a rolling basis. This job advertisement is active as long as it can be found on our website. Please send your application consisting of a letter of motivation and your CV in ONE PDF file (max. 5 MB) to email@example.com
The European Exchange gGmbH was founded in Berlin in 2005 and since then has been committed to the democratic development of Europe and its neighbourhood. We are committed to pluralism, open societies and respect for human and civil rights everywhere on our continent. Strong institutions, free elections and citizen control of state action are basic prerequisites for this. The work of the European Exchange is supported by German federal ministries and the European Union.
The European Exchange promotes equal opportunities for applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any disabilities. For more information and news, please visit www.european-exchange.org