Scientific committee and the Department of Business Excellence, the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management of Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, have a great pleasure to invite you to participate in 2nd International Scientific Conference: "Positive management and leadership in socially responsible organisations" to be held on 14 of September 2017 in Toruń.
Conference topics for presentations and papers include:
- Positive management including: interpersonal relationships, intra-organisational communications, trust, organisational citizenship behaviours;
- Leadership including: contemporary concepts of leadership, roles played by top, middle and first line managers, challenges (both external and intra-organisational) faced by leaders in business organizations, the public sector, and non-profit organizations;
- Corporate responsibility to employees and other stakeholders, organisations in business environment, society and the natural environment.
Scientific & Organisational Committee:
- Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, 13a Gagarina St., Toruń.
Check the location 53°01'16.7"N 18°34'14.9"E
- Registration and abstract submission deadline: 31 July, 2017;
- Final submission deadline: 31 August, 2017;
- Open access to the conference programme for registered participants: 1 September 2017;
- Conference date: 14 September 2017.
Please register using registration form.
Papers submitted to the conference and peer-reviewed will be published in Journal of Corporate Responsibility and Leadership. Please keep in mind that all abstracts and final papers must be in English, whereas oral presentations given during the Conference can be delivered in English or Polish.
Participation in the Conference is free of charge.
- Telefon: +48566114892
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://jcrl.umk.pl/conferences/2nd-international-scientific-conference