Copenhagen East European Studies Portal is an unofficial journal and database for students, alumni, lecturers and scientists of East and South East European Studies, based at the Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies of the University of Copenhagen.
The portal seeks to serve as a platform for scientific exchange among students, alumni, lecturers and scientists across Denmark and the other Nordic countries. While offering resources for scientific research, the portal provides space for knowledge sharing about Eastern Europe between students, academics, and the public.
As founded in January 2011, the portal is still under development. In future the East European Studies Portal will offer to students and the public:
- An open journal on political, cultural and linguistic issues concerning Eastern Europe and the Balkans
- World Wide Web resources (links, newsfeeds) on East European, Slavonic and Greek studies
- A database for theses and seminar papers
- Job opportunities and information on work placements
- A calendar for scientific and cultural events in Copenhagen
The portal welcomes journal articles and papers in languages other than Danish.
If you have:
- an article to publish
- job/placement offers
- other relevant content
- feedback on content or design
then please write an e-mail to the editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.