RSS feeds are the fastest and most direct way how to stay up-to-date with new posts on Pol-Int – getting the news the moment they are published.
RSS feeds are available in the following categories:
- Jobs & Funding
- Recently published
- Polish Studies Blog
You will need to install an RSS reader – an extension in your browser, an app (many of which can be downloaded free of charge) or, if working on a Windows device, you can very conveniently use Outlook for that purpose.
Follow these steps to receive and read RSS feeds from Pol-Int:
1. Start the RSS reader of your choice.
2. Follow the steps required by your RSS reader to subscribe to a feed.
3. Choose the category you’re interested in and enter the corresponding link as feed address:
- Calls: http://pol-int.org/rss-calls
- Events: http://pol-int.org/rss-events
- Jobs & Funding: http://pol-int.org/rss-jobs-funding
- Recently published: http://pol-int.org/rss-new-publications
- Polish Studies Blog: http://pol-int.org/rss-polish-studies-blog
4. That’s it, you’re good to go.