Międzynarodowe Centrum Kultury w Krakowie / International Cultural Centre in Cracow
The ICC has the status of a national institution of culture* active in the fields of research, education, publishing and exhibitions. It pursues its mission of public diplomacy by facilitating international cultural dialogue, taking Central Europe as the point of departure for its action and thought on heritage.
The byword in all our areas of work is interdisciplinarity. We are active in many fields, combining differing points of view and leveraging the achievements of many disciplines in order to pass on our knowledge on cultural heritage in the universal dimension as broadly and as cohesively as possible.
- cultural heritage theory and management,
- the phenomenon of memory,
- the art and cultural space of Central Europe,
- intercultural dialogue,
- the city as a mirror for civilisation,
- cultural policy and the economics of culture.