Conditions of employment
- employment contract for the position of Postdoc – Research Adjunct at the Faculty of Humanities, the University Center of Excellence IMSErt - Interacting Minds, Societies, Environments of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń for a period of 12 months with a possibility to extend the employment to 24 months.
- experience in empirical research in broadly construed behavioral or cognitive sciences (including research on language and interaction)
- research and academic output
• publications in peer-reviewed journals (esp. indexed in the Web of Science or Scopus databases), please attach copies of 1-3 selected publications,
• active participation in international academic conferences,
• participating in research grant projects,
• experience in international academic cooperation (e.g. internships, academic grants, etc.),
- proficiency in English (an interview may be conducted by teleconference with selected candidates).
The EVO research team (largely coextensive with CLES NCU, see https://cles.umk.pl/), operating within the University Center of Excellence IMSErt - Interacting Minds, Societies, Environments (https://imsert.umk.pl/en/), is looking for a postdoc researcher specializing in empirical research methods in broadly defined behavioral sciences or cognitive sciences (including studies on language and interaction)
The postdoc position is part of a new project - Initiative of Excellence - Research University, under which Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun was selected as one of the ten best universities in Poland and supported by additional funds for the development of scientific potential. The Centre of Excellence IMSErt is the flagship institution within the project, the only one dedicated specifically to research in the humanities and social sciences. It is characterised by opening to new research areas, strong internationalisation, high competitiveness and scientific excellence.
The documents should be submitted to the office of the Centre of Excellence IMSErt UMK in Toruń by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The contest will be settled by 22.09.2020.
Contactdr hab. Sławomir Wacewicz, prof. UMK
- E-Mail: email@example.com