The aim of the Polish Returns Programme is to allow prominent Polish scientists to return to their country and take up employment in Polish higher education institutions, scientific units or research institutes. The Programme will create optimal conditions for returning scientists to conduct world-class scientific research or developmental work in Poland. The funds obtained under the Polish Returns Programme are to ensure salaries for Returning Scientists and allow them to create a Project Group (research team). Polish higher education institutions, scientific units and research institutes will be able to acquire specialists with international experience and knowledge in the field of the newest research trends in their scientific discipline.
The Programme is addressed to Polish scientists working in foreign scientific institutions who wish to make use of the knowledge and experience acquired abroad after returning to Poland, by developing their own research teams or getting involved in research carried out by existing research teams.
The following shall be financed under the Programme:
- - remuneration for the Returning Scientist together with employer costs;
- - remuneration for members of the Project Group together with employer costs;
- - resettlement expenses and costs of adapting the workplace;
- - research component financed by the National Science Centre in Poland.
The call for proposals in the third edition of the Polish Returns programme closes on 31 March 2020.
ContactJoanna Rutkowska, Department of Programmes for Scientists
- Telefon: +48 22 390 35 83
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org