Stellen & Stipendien: Anzeigen
Future Ukraine: Research Grants for Ukrainian Master's Students and Researchers | Stipendium
DisziplinenAnthropologie Kunstwissenschaft Kommunikationswissenschaft Kulturwissenschaft Wirtschaftswissenschaft Ethnologie Filmwissenschaft Gender Studies Geografie Geschichtswissenschaft Internationale Beziehungen Jüdische Studien Rechtswissenschaft Sprachwissenschaft Literaturwissenschaft Medienwissenschaft Sonstige Philosophie Politikwissenschaft Religionswissenschaft Slawistik Soziologie Theaterwissenschaft Translationswissenschaft
Funding of highly qualified Ukrainian graduates, doctoral candidates and postdoctoral researchers for short research stays in Germany in order to strengthen cooperation between Ukrainian and German universities and to give young Ukrainian scientists access to research infrastructures in Germany. The aim of the programme is to support universities in Ukraine and to enable young scientists to contribute to the reconstruction of Ukraine and its science landscape.
Who can apply?
Highly qualified Ukrainian graduate students (Master's students), doctoral students, postdoctoral researchers (postdocs, university teachers) working/enrolled in higher education institutions in Ukraine, regardless of the country in which they currently reside.
What can be funded?
The programme provides funding for a research stay at a state or state-recognised institution of higher education or a non-university research institute in Germany, which is being carried out in coordination with a scientific host/supervisor in Germany. Project proposals from all academic disciplines are eligible for funding.
Duration of the funding
- Funding is provided for one month to a maximum of six months. Please indicate in your application how long you wish to receive funding. The funding period will then be determined during the selection process by a selection committee. The committee takes into account your work plan.
- Possible funding period: 1.3.2024 to 31.1.2025.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of - euros 934.- for Master´s students- euros 1,300.- for doctoral candidates- euros 2000.- for postdocs- euros 2150.- for experienced researchers with a doctorate and university teachers- euros 2300,- for professors
- if applicable: Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- if applicable: Travel allowance
- in the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers: further information
An independent selection committee consisting of professors from German universities or research facilities reviews applications.Central selection criteria are:
- a convincing and well-planned research project,
- academic achievements.
Furthermore, additional documents that prove the applicant's professional aptitude or provide information about extracurricular commitment can be submitted and will also be included in the evaluation.
In addition, the selection committee will give due consideration to aspects of equal opportunities, on which you can provide information in the application form.
For more information on the selection procedure, go to Important Scholarship Information / Section E.